www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Family Dinner =)







went school today and it is like almost everyday there is some period that have no teacher
today only had Physic for lesson.
after school headed back home and went out with my family to eat dinner.
had our dinner @ Pu Tian.




after the dinner, walked around tampines mall.
then headed to meet Jiahui and Desmond to Chaichee.
slacked at Chaichee with Jiahui, Desmond, Caibao, Bernard, FengFeng and Jisong.
bus-ed back home after that.

please don't play anymore, when the day i really get crazy, i can say out everything and that time u really gonna lose everything.
it really driving me crazy if this continue. trying to believe everything you say. is it a bit naive ?
telling me to trust you and saying good words to me.
do you know how much you had hurt me, how much i had been tears since the day you treated me bad ? Can't you just wake up and stop playing ?
if you had never treated me sux, everything won't turn out like that ? i had treated this very serious.
will the day happen when you start to change ?

No comments: