www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009


working as usual~ from 11am to 7pm.
i am getting more and more slack @ work !!!
is too tired for me to wake up early for everyday ! school and work.
Weiquan, Jinxiang and Beehan came down to Parkway to find me and wait for me to knock off from work =)

then accompany Jinxiang and Beehan to have their dinner at Mcdonald.
after that headed to bugis.
met chaicheebro they all, while the rest went to eat, weiquan, jinxiang and beehan accompany me to shop around in Bugis street.
walked for quite long and yet i did'nt bought anything, SORRY ~!

went back to find the rest and awhile later took bus down to Katong ! again -.=
i am super bored at there and i stay outside the home of pool because its making my contact lens dry in the aircon room.
seat outside and almost half dead -.= somehow was about to close my eye and go to my lalaland.... =X

because have to wait for alex !! so ended up only can go back home at around 1 bah.
cabbed back with Jiahui, Alex and Jingfeng.

No comments: