www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ITS RACIAL HARMONY DAY !
headed school slightly earlier with Jasmine Lover.
then we went to change to our costume.
Thank Jasmine's friend for lending me the malay costume !~

Then off for Physic practical at Science Lab ~~~


Our experiments ~~


Safirah and Me =)

with my dearest honey.




After science practical, back to classroom~~~
w/o make up at all =X, hope it look ok ?

Qaiser Didi, He is super duper cute !!!

the pencil case that i used for years....

Finally is 11am, time for Recess.....................
Left: Jasmine Lover, Right: Joanna Baby.

& my dearest baobao girlfriend =)

After recess, back to classroom ~~
pictures of my cute didi.

Social Studies lesson ! but teacher never come so relief teacher~ ~

the source based qns that we have to do !

Left: Andy Erzi, Right: Aman (same class for 4 yrs)

When the time strike 1.30pm, bell ring and our lesson had ended ~~
& poor me i cannot go home but to F&N room for my O level Practical exam !!!!
Here comes the picture of my 5 dishes ~~~ look nice ? =)
Berry Muffin

Macaroni & Cheese
Tomato & Cheese Omelette
Chicken & Mushroom Soup
Lemon Chicken


Done with all my 5 dishes and i am super tired already !
then met Littat Didi awhile around my block to teach him math.
after that back home, was about to take a nap and suddenly Bernard and Desmond asked me to go for movie.

so headed down to Tampines to meet them.
watched "The Haunting", the show is scary but the ending part make me tears a little bit.
because somehow it really touched.
all the way in the show, i was covering my ear cause the ghost are scary ! -.=

reached back home at 11plus.

No comments: