www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

TAGS REPLIES

Amanda: Sweetie ! never tagged you for so long , sorry ! =x Stay happy & pretty and good lucks for your O level kay :D Loves <3
=>Sweetie ! thank for the tag wor. its okay ! Thank a lot, good luck for your exams too !! takecares. Loves.

SHAWN: hahahahahahahahahaha :p HELLO
=>Wa the boliao tag ! =X hhahahs your video is so woah. meet up soon after my O's.

Cheryl: You're welcome my dear , see ya soon . Love ya truckloads (;
=>hhehehs. See ya soon too. Good luck for your exams though. takecare ! Loves.

Len: WHAR ! Your video clip scared me man ! DAMN ! LOLLL ! :D JIAYOUUS FOR YOUR O's ! :D ALL THE BEST ! STUDY HARD ! :D
=>Hahahs my friend let me see i also shock dao ! Hahhas. i will Jiayou de !!! See ya soon after my exams bah ? Hahhas. takecare !

Cheryl: Hey girl . Cheer up alright , don't feel so sad :D
=>Thank my dear, i think you should know what happen for now alr bah? takecare my dear

Inez: okay i saw the picure's, link me too =) i'll link you tmlo.
=>Okays sure! takecare wor !

evon: wanna noe how i noe uhs ?? cos jing feng say de lahs. den i noe lo. xd
=>Wa Jingfeng actually told you wor? Hahahs. okok. takecare sweetie. see ya soon !

Lonelyy: Hi =D Relink =D
=>Okays, will relink you soon !

anon: Hey babe, may i know where to purchase those relighted magic candles? Thanks in advance ^^ Stay pretty~
=>Hey, you can purchase from the a shop call SKP. i only know got one of this shop at Tampines Mart & Tampines 800+. You can go see around your nearby. Welcome and takecare !

Cynthia: pretty, tagged.(:
=>Hey ! thank for the tag =DDD

No comments: