www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 03, 2009

TAGS REPLIES

Cheryl .: You're much sweeter then i am. (;
=>Hahas thank my dear, see you around soon yeas ! takecare =D

Cynthia: kkays, email is aleesha_png@hotmail.com. I realised junxuan also ur frd.(:
=>hahahs i only knew her from friendster de. =D

Min: Hehehehe, welcome. Oops, okayokay. Will tag you more often. Hahaha, the hellokitty phone so cute. TC, Loveoyou ^^
=>Hahhas. thank a lot my dear ! how have you been ? fine ?? yeas the phone is really cute =D takecare too ~ Loves!

girl: hi may i ask where u all buy the bikini on the sentosa trip june 2009 post?
=>Hey, I bought it from bugis very long ago, baobao and stella i not sure where they bought.

XiaoHui: Happy belated birthday! (:
=>Hello, thank a lot yeas !!! see ya in school =D

Michelle.: thks. Take care too, I've linked you anyway. :)
=>Hahhas, thank ! and also thank for all your advice =D takecare too~~

Cynthia: tagged. anyway mind linking?
=>I linked you up already my dear.. =D

Yvonne: LOL. Link my blogshop? lols. UniquelyRYK @ http://uniquelyryk.livejournal.com. Thanks! LOL
=>Hmm, okays sure ! =D

Japheth.: Happy belated bday. Hope you dont die soon. ;x haha. Jk lah.
=>Thank nah, so chekark actually send me belated one !! hahhas. =D you die i also wont die lor ! =XXX jkjk

YongKang: happy belated birthday .
=>Hey, thank a lot for the birthday wishes ! =D takecare

(:: i think ur hair slanted look better
=>thank for your comment =D

Baobao: enjoyed all the time that i spent with you :)
=>Yeas ! i enjoyed all the time with you too ! lets work hard tgt for O level !! =D Loves !

M A R K O: Hey,Thanks for the Greeting!:D Study hard & Dont Over-stress yourself.:) Miss You!! :x
=>Hello, you are welcome nah ! i will study hard de. Not very stress bah ?? hahhas. Lols. see ya around soon after my O level =D

STELLA!: Thanks baby serne for participating in my birthday celebration as well, really glad. :D And thanks for the sincerity and all! Heehe, you are loved :D
=>Welcome my dear, i am glad to help you celebrate your birthday =D Hope you had an enjoyable day yeas ! you are loved too =D takecare and see ya around soon !!! =D

guests: recipe to share please sweets?
=>Hey, which recipes ?

No comments: