www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sorry for not updating that often !
Had been busy for school, my life is kinda boring nowadays.
Everyday is study, study & study !
Hope that my O level will end as soon as possible provided can score well for my paper ! -.=
Guess after my O level, i will be updating very often! =D

Here are some overdue photos that i had not uploaded.
the photo was about 2weeks ago?
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake make by me !! how is it ? =D




This ice cream is nice !!! =D



This photos is during Kensuke and Mark birthday celebration at KTV.
because had intend to make cupcake for Stella's bdae so could not upload it that time.
Here is the cupcake i make for him =D
Its my first time making cupcake, gonna explore more type of cakes soon ~~~



& the Cupcake me & Baobao make for Stella

No comments: