www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 04, 2009


Today woke up in the morning 7am
met my dearest Jasmine to Changi Airport.
We reached there about 9am and started to study for a while.
after that went to have our lunch at Popeye !
then back to study all the way till 5pm






afterward, went to watch performance at T3,"A Tribute to Michael Jackson".
That guy performed damn alike to Michael Jackson, his look and dance.

when going off, got one of this girl who is really ridiculous !
while i am looking at the performance, just nice when i turned around and i saw her looking at me.
at the moment she saw i look her, she actually use her hand in a way calling a dog or like want to start a fight and tell me go over.
i stunt, and i thought she was talking to anybody around me because i don't even know her at all.
so i actually did'nt care and look away.
then i went to look around and nobody was beside or behind me.
when i keep think of it, she is so ridiculous !
after that she walked pass me and stare at me, even Jasmine also saw it.
what a kind of girl is that ?! damn ridiculous, seriously felt that she got mental problem man.

reached back home about 6plus.

(my big brother brought home 24 small tubs of Haagen Dazz ice cream ~!!!)

No comments: