www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

TAGS REPLIES. Sorry for all the late replies~

evon
: yup yup. he told me de. hahahas. you takecares too uhs. Loves sweetie !!!! meet up soon. xD
=>Anyway i also broke off le =DD hahahs yeas meet up soon after my O level !

Cheryl: Darling,i know what happen already.Just cheer up,concentrate on exams first(if you haven't finish).Anything,feel free to contact me.I'm just 8 digits away from you.Loves:D
=>Hey my dear, Yeas i haven finish my exams. will only end on 11 November. by that time, maybe when free should meet up soon =D

M A R K O: Blink blink your eyes,"O" Levels will be over.Time flies before you know it,Serene.:-) Do your very BEST! Take care & Cheers UP No matters what happen.=) Nice Strawberry Jelly CheeseCake,keep it up! W
=>Hahahas, yeas lor now left one more days to O level only. I will do my very best de =D Thank a lot wor !

Baby: Hi good luck for your exam =)
Baby: love u pretty LOLs =x no la
=>Lols thank for the tag. don't anyhow type ar ! anyway i think you better don't put this nick cause people will misunderstood !

Ade: Hi, may i know which website did you google for your strawberry jelly receipe? Thanks =)
=>Hello, the recipe is not find from website. My mum's recipe.

evil: u got go clubbing n pubbing before
=>I never go clubbing one.

Amanda: Sweetie ! i hope you are happy kay . if you re sad, remember cheer up and you can text me if you wana (= stay happy no matter wads kay . And i forever love you ^^ <3
=>Thank a lot sweetie ! so sweet of you =D Yeas i will text you when i am upset alright. I now waiting for my O level to end ! ahahas, then maybe can meet u up sometime =D LoveYou too~

v: Hey care to mail me your cheesecake recipes. Anyone will do. Thanks. :D
=>Hello, i email you already right ? =D

Baobao: nope the card is not plain at all. i love it :D thank you dear!
=>Hahahs welcome my dear girlfriend ! =D Lets work hard together for O level nah ! and play hard when O level ends =D hehhes.

sly: nice blog(:
=>Thank a lot =D

SHAWN: heyyou! :D long time no see! jiayou for O's!! :D
=>Hey yo ! Lols yar lor, long time no see ! cause i had been studying hard for my O level ma ! =D

luke: all the best for yr o lvl
luke: hahahaha:)
=>Thank a lot for the wishes! =DD

Cheryl: Darling,can you teach me how to bake oreo cheesecake?
=>Hey darling, i can teach you but when my O level finish first =DDD Meet up soon after 11 Novemeber yeas =D Loves you !

H.Juitying: Hellos pretty! :)
=>Hello =D thank for the tag yeas.

passerby: hop by- stay pretty babe(:
=>Thank for the tag =DDD takecare

Berlicial❤: twintwin, (:
=>Hey, twin twin ! miss you nah. meet up after 11 November alright ?takecare

AhJie: haaas, shock face. oh, gtg le. bbyebye
AhJie: and all the best for ur exam!!!
=>Obviously i am shock nah ! thank a lot for the bear =DD

Baobao: hao hao study k. you can do it! jiayou uh..
=>Yeas i will ! YOU ALSO MUST JIAYOU AH !

Cheryl: Honey,all the best for your O-level (;
=>Thank a lot for the wishes, darling !

Cheryl.Lian: Secretlover all the best for your O's ! Loveyou <3
=>Thank a lot secret lover, meet up after my O's. Love you too =D

weiQuan: Hello. Goodluck for ur O . Tagged C;
=>Wa ! rare to see your tag wor. But THANK FOR THE WISHES =D

J: do you know how to make macaron ?
=>Yeas, i cooked before. =D

Joey: relink!
=>Okays, will relink you soon =D

guest: Can you share with us how to make strawberry cheesecake and the cupcakes icing? Take care babe. All the best to your O's :)
=>Hey, i am quite busy nowadays, maybe after my O's. you can put down your email yeas? =D thank a lot for the wishes too ! Take care sweetie.

andy: u know who am i????
=>Lols, which andy ?

Baobao: girlfriend pls take good care of yourself ok. dont fall sick le. think you study too much man. :( pls tc hor! anything call me k. loves <3
=>Girlfriend, thank a lot ! i will take good care de. you too nah !!! see ya soon =DDDD STUDY HARD UH !

Alexander: Good luck for your O Level~! Gambate~!
=>Thank a lot for the wishes !

Amanda: Sweetie ! Take good care of urself huh . Don't fall sick kay, drink more plain water kay . Take good care, text me if you wana ^^ And, GOOD lucks in ur O's ! loveyou <333
=>Hey, sweetie. i will take good care de. i am better already =DD Thank a lot my dear =D

Cheryl: Darling,take care of yourself. Don't fall sick , take very good care of yourself ya . (;
=>Thank darling, i will take care de. =DDD See ya real soon. hehehs.

Cheryl lian.: Secretlover, drink more water or go see doctor okay! Loveyou :)
=>Okay ! i will drink more de. yeas i have seen a doctor too. Loveyou secretlover.

Edwin: Jia u for o level!
=>Wa, rare tag =D Hhahas. thank a lot nah !!!! =D

AhJie: all the best. jiayou!!!
=>Yeas, thank a lot !

Berlicial❤: twintwin , goodluck for your Olv. JIAYOUS~ , :D
=>Thank my dearest twin twin ~ takecare yeas !

Kelvin Brother: hi sister :)
=>Hello =DD

passerbye-e: what subject combinations did you take when you're in sec 2?
passerbye-e: and one more thing, are you in the express stream?
=>I took F&N. =D yeas i am in express stream =D takecare !

Erin: Hey heartheart :d How r u
=>Heartheart, i am fine ! just very busy preparing for my O level ! hahahas =D

nallie: hi there. Just pass by to say hi. btw, where you from? reply me in my tagboard ya..^^ hope to hear you soon. tkcares
=>Hello, thank for the tag. i will reply you in your tagboard soon =D takecare my dear.

No comments: