www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I know that my blog had been really bored with full of words and no pictures.
I am also bored ! because of my exams and i could not go out and have fun !
had been studying, studying and studying for my O level.
bear with it till 11nov and my blog will be more lively back =)

& finally i can relax a bit as my next paper will be on next Mon.
had been having exams for 3 days already and ended my English & Math Paper !
English paper 1 was really hard but paper 2 still alright.
& i am so upset with my Math paper 1 ! because i did quite many careless when it is a easy paper!!!
however paper 2 still alright for me =)
still got two more weeks to go but only 6 days is exam period.
wish that 11nov will come asap. =)
Time to prepare for my science and humanities for next week !!!

No comments: