www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 01, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY KOR !


I was supposed to meet Jovin today but it was canceled.
Ended up i went out with my big brother who is the birthday boy to go movie marathon ! Lols.
He booked a wrong ticket actually and make us so rush.
We cabbed down to Amk hub for Ip Man 2 and was slightly late.
After the show, we cabbed down to Yishun for Iron Man 2 and the show had started a bit too.

Luckily he brought me to watch movies so i won't get to think so much but idiot him bring me to west side! some places had some memories though.
After the movie, i treated him to have dinner at Men-ichi.
We order a Ramen set with Ebi Tempura and Sashimi.
When we finished our food, we took bus back home. A long journey and so a long time for me to think, think and think.


















No comments: