www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011







6 months with my dear boyfriend seems quite fast, probably compare to all my previous relationship this one is the most stable one.
Although he is not that romantic but he did change and care for me every time.
He never fail to make me smile, because he always treat me so sweet and look silly.
There are still a long way for us to go and both of us will try our best to maintain this relationship.

Our 6 month didn't do anything special because we still have a lot more years to go ! :D haha.
We only had a casual dinner and a mini shopping to update my wardrobe.
We went to Bugis for my mini shopping and somehow feel irritated by the crowd.
Is damn damn damn crowded and I have to squeeze with the crowd while shopping, in this type of situation, how am I going to shop when I can't really see the clothes.

Just get a dress and one bottom from one particular shop and off to Bugis Junction.
Bugis Junction is still somehow better.
Had our dinner at MOF Izakaya, and I seriously love their food to the max.

In their menu there are almost everything on Japanese cuisine, and their ice cream is seriously the best !
Soft serve ice cream is my favourite ! If you did pass by, remember to try out their desserts.
And also if you love Cookies & Cream Milkshake ! They have the most creamy and thick one which is listed the best milkshake that I had ever try.









TanTan Ramen


Cookies & Cream Milkshake !








They even have Hi-Tea buffet include cheese fondue and choco fondue !!!!!
YUMMY right ? Not forget unlimited of desserts and ice cream for you to crave for.


Being quite crazy over their food, of course I had their membership too !
Which can be use in all the restaurant that is under MOF ! :D
After my sumptuous and full dinner, we went back to Tampines.
Was suppose to have movie but ended up I chose to shop and get myself another bottom.

I guess is time to either throw or sell my clothes away !
Or maybe donate to the needs ? :D

I ♥ ZU WEIREN !
Happy 6 month anniversary !

No comments: