www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, January 07, 2011

SHOPPING SPREE: TOWN & BUGIS








Went school at 8am in the morning !
Early lesson = not enough sleep.
Yawned don't know how many times during my lesson and some more is a subject that i hate !

After school went out with baby to Town for shopping spree !!!!
I finally got my bebe t-shirt that i had wanted for quite sometimes.
And just a T-shirt i already spent $99 !
Also bought a zara T-shirt and birthday present for my dear Joanna.

Then went of to Bugis for my real shopping spree !
Before going Bugis street for shopping, we had our early dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao to fill up our empty stomach.
Wee~ lots of Dim Sum during the timing i went because is still counted as lunch.
Ordered a total of 4 side dishes and one main dish, and of course included my two favourite Dim Sum: Har Gao and Xiao Long Bao




















After our dinner, we have our full energy for shopping already.
I bought 2 clothes, 1 jacket, 1 shorts and replenish 4 boxes of contact lens.
Just by the whole day, i spent about $300+
Stopped myself to continue shop because i had already spent a lot today.

My poor baby kind of suffering because he have to take all my stuffs and wait for me to shop finish. Plus he even paid for everything i spent that day because he just got his pay.








Anyway is so long since the last time i went shopping and bought a lot of clothes.
And yes, today i really enjoyed it !
Thanks baby :D
Went off at 6plus because i am working for Tiger Beer Crystal at night.

No comments: