www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011


Had been busy with my school recently !
Next week there are total of 6 test and 1 presentation ?
Can you imagine it ? I am so damn packed with school as I still have to get my presentation slides done.
I wish I could don't go school and get a cert ! :D

Anyway if you all have been quite alert, I guess you should have see that I added pages into my blog.
Might be adding my clothes to another page because is a new year and i am clearing my packed wardrobe. Worst still, some of my clothes I didn't wear before.
I guess I am selling it away before I really throw all my clothes.

And do check out my new pages if you are crazy of Taiwan singer.
Last time, I was crazy over them so bought quite many albums and went to their autograph session. But now I guess is time to sell it away.
Might be selling away those album that is not autographed too. :D

PS. three advertorial coming up soon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Serene!
did you start earning immediately after signing up with Nuffnang?
how do you get so many advertorials consecutively???
love your blog babe!
thanks

Serene said...

Not immediately because have to wait for more adv so that it will increase the money.
Normally they emailed me for the advertorial. :)
Thanks! <3