www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, January 03, 2011




Are you wondering why i am not blogging for my New Year ?
Yeas, no countdown for me and no celebration !
I actually having fever on New Year eve but still I insisted to go work since the pay is rather high.
Even my boyfriend can't stand me because he keep asking me not to work.

And was quite upset that after my work, i couldn't spend my new year eve fun enough !
I just took a cab back home after my work !!
Because my boyfriend had already advanced booking a cab for me.
So another day of no countdown.

School starts today though, probably i should say i am quite happy to start school ?
Because which means i can save money rather than having holiday.
I only have to spend money on my food everyday.
One more month to new year and two more month to end of my first year in Poly.

After that two months of holiday before my Year 2 in Poly.
I am still deciding for a holiday trip during my holiday with my boyfriend.
Probably to Taiwan or Bangkok. :D

PS. This weekend should be my shopping spree for CNY !

No comments: