www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

MOVIE MARATHON: YOGI BEAR & HELLO STRANGER








Movie marathon with my dear Jovin.
Met her at FarEast Plaza and shopped around with her before we went over to Plaza Singapura.
Watched Yogi Bear first at Cathay.
Is a cute and funny cartoon show though, to me i am not so into cartoon show but this time i felt is qute nice.

After that went over to Plaza Singapura to have my favourite dessert !
Had been craving for quite a long time but always didn't have time to eat.
Yeas, went to eat Ji De Chi and is a really nice dessert shop.
They have two more outlet at Jurong Point and Plaza Singapura other than the Bugis one which is quite troublesome.

Have double boiled milk with mango juice !
Then we rushed to our next movie, Hello Stranger !
Is seriously a nice movie that quite many people had introduce me to watch it and finally i had a time to watch this wonderful Thai Romantic & Funny movie.
First time watching Thai Romantic Movie instead a Horror one ! Haha :D
I think thai is still really famous on horror movie instead.

Show ended around 11plus and quickly took the last few train back home before is too late !




I guess you realize all my photos have change to bigger size right ?
Because if i keep uploading through blogger instead, is taking up more and more space which ended up making me no choice but to delete old post. (FYI: Blogger photo space is limited)
So created a new photobucket account to add in all my blog post !!!!
And since is not through blogger, which means my photo can be uploaded in bigger size and clearer. :D


PS. Can't wait for this Friday and Saturday !

Friday - Shopping Spree with baby and i really mean it for shopping spree ! Time to buy as much things i like :X But unfortunately it will only be able to shop till 6pm because event afterward.

Saturday - Attending Superstar Blogger event with Stella and then to Joanna house for her birthday celebration !

Seems so happening when school is reopen, a long holiday probably is getting me too boring !
But school start means hell loads of projects coming to deadline !!
Time to rush all my work from next week onwards !

No comments: