www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Its Friday again = HAPPY !
Because is time to enjoy....
Went for QPX permanent underarm hair removal treatment.
And stay tune for my post regarding the offer for my readers to get this latest technologies of QPX permanent underarm hair removal.

After that met up with Yinjie, Weiboon and Weian at Orchard for a mini shopping.
Had our lunch at Xin Wang HK Cafe but i seems not to have much appetite to eat finish my noodles.












Shopped around at Taka was on sales so i was being tempted to get something since there were 10% discount.
And i spent $200 on buying some Clarin's product.
Probably is kind of waste money but heard quite many good reviews on the High Definition Body Lift so i should try it out to get rid my flabby tummy ! :(
the rest smaller version one are all free !


I went off first because i am working for Tiger Beer in the evening.
And this time i am quite glad that i did went down this location to work because it is seriously a nice place to chill and relax with acceptable price of food and beer.
The food is all cooked by the chef there and is nicely decorated looking like the type you will see in the hotel. :D

And the most important part is I have direct bus from my place here ! One day, I am going to bring my friends down to relax and chill !!!
Lastly the bar is call The Bark Cafe and is located next to the Changi Chapel Musuem, you will sure notice this bar because is decorated with LED lights that you will sure give an attention if you pass by this place in the night time!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

hey girl! Me working at barks too hehe

Serene said...

When you work there wor ?? Nice place right !!

Winnie said...

Yeah its nice luv the ambience but I hate the smell after work! I work for starker beer:)

Serene said...

True ! hahha. Probably we will get to work together one of the day. :D