www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guinness Event

Good news !
I get my results today and it really unexpected !
Because i thought i am going to score badly when i didn't study much.
And that time i compared answer with my friends, it was like i know i will not score good results.
However, my GPA actually increase !

I am so happy with my results as i only studied total of 5days for 3subjects.
But i know my effort that i put a long day on practicing my Engineering Math is not wasted ! :D
Scored total of 2B, 2B+ and 2A. :DDDDD


Working for Guinness event with Grace, Emily and Jermayne today.
Had a great time with them.
And it was damn crowded ! Worked from 6pm to 11pm.
Anyway is time to get my sleep and prepare for tml's Boggles event. :D



Emily












Grace, Emily, Me.


Grace, worked with her together before at mbs. :)




Jermayne.






No comments: