www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan

Lets Pray For Japan
























I believe everybody are aware about the 11th March, Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
When i first heard about the news was during the day I am working for Boggles event. I thought it was not very serious as i only read through a bit through internet. Until when i reach home and saw the news which show the video of the tsunami and earthquake and it was said to be the most worse situation happen since after world war 2.

Feel upset while seeing all the videos.
Many of them lost their lives, their houses and some lost their relatives.

I cant imagine what if i am one of them, how am i able to hand on with all this disasters that happen. Just like what the news said, Japan have always prepare themselves for all this disasters and that is why they still can be calm and not being lost so that the country still can work hard together to stable the country,

I really hope that Japan will recover soon from their current state and back to a beautiful country.
Anyway, for those who are in Singapore Soka Association, lets pray hard for those that are in Japan. And of course everybody should pray hard and help Japan to get back to their beautiful country.

Everybody is saying about world end on 2012, is it true ? I guess nobody will know. Lets all work hard and not waste any of your time. :)

Lastly due to this disaster, I had also cancel my trip to Bintan even there is no refund as my parents were worried. Since Bintan area is surrounded by sea and i believe is not really safe for this moment to go over. And my plan changed to Universal Studio on next week ! :D

No comments: