www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brief Update

With my current handphone and data plan, it have been more often for me to check and update my facebook, twitter and foursquare.
And recently have been using whatsapp, much more easier to chat with my friends now. :)
Anyway i am here to update some pictures that had been taken using my handphone previously.

Boggles event earlier on.




With Jen and Chanel


my dear baby. he look so tired..


my dear baobao gf.


saw this cute cookies at Universal Studio. But is way to expensive for that small cookies.


& Joanna ! :)






Tom Yum Soup i cooked for my family ! It taste really nice because Annie taught me how to cook. :)
That day cooked Saba Fish and Ebi Fried too but didn't took pictures.
Promised Baobao and Stella that i will cook for them to eat on one of the day when they are free !




Pardon for my boring post. :X
Promise to get my advertorial done soon.
Lastly, goodnight peeps. :D

No comments: