www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Singapore Dance Delight (OMY Event)

Thanks to OMY, Alvin as he helped me to get the pictures ready for me to update my blog although i couldn't make it due to my exams.
However the deadline was the day of my exam end which i am unable to make it in time.
As it is a blogging contest, so i guess i will give it a miss.
But i find that i should at least do a brief update about it so that the photos he send it to me is not wasted. :)

Looking at the photos, you can see how hardworking every groups did to perform the best and get to the final !
Everybody have their own ambitions, and for them i guess is just dancing.
Sometime i do feel like taking up dance lessons too, so that to learn a new skills and let myself to exercise through dancing.
However, attending a good school really cost quite some amount.

Anyway for this event, the main sponsored is F&N !
Thanks to F&N for the drinks that quench all our thirst.

Here are all the photos:

This great event is held at Scape.
The huge crowd there seems to be so high !








































All the best to the team that will be making in to the final !
And every each of the group that make their biggest effort to perform their best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did u buy th sheer top? Th previous previous post I guess?

Serene said...

The black sheer one ? I bought it at Far East Plaza basement 1. I not sure whether they still sell it a not though.