www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Brief Update

Is midnight now ! Kind of late to update my blog but because just reached home after an event together with Stella, Kaelyn, Rachelle and Feron.
Enjoyed the event with them. :)
After event went Xin Wang HK Cafe with them for some chit chat before I reach home.




my fringe is getting too long ! But i am lazy to go salon...



Here to update for my the last few days...
Spent almost everyday with baby after my main exam end on Monday.
And sadly to say, I know that I really did quite badly for all my 3 exams.
After all, just wish that there will be no supplementary paper and i will be happy enough.

As for now i think i need more events or maybe a job for me to make my holidays more colourful ! :D
Anyway last few days went out with baby to collect my new passport, ate at Aston, sing at kbox and had a supper at Bukit Timah.

Collected my new passport means I am able to travel soon ! And yes, I already booked ticket to Bintan and will be going with baby for 2D1N. At a 5 star Bintan Lagoon Resort ! :)
Then ate Aston at nearby, a cheap and nice western restaurant.











Went to Kbox since there are promotion which only cost $6!!! Cheap right ?
If i am not wrong should be Mon to Thurs, from 2pm - 7pm.
But normally you will only able to sing about 2hours because of the crowded usage.
However is still a good deal when you spent $3 for an hour, and you get a drinks and tibits.
And of course you can extend your timing to add one more $6 if you want.
Most importantly, no membership is needed for this promotion !!! :DD



























Lastly went to Bukit Timah for supper. I was super full by one prata and two scoop of Ice Cream. Although I forget what is the name of the ice cream cafe, but i love the ice cream as it have a chewy chewy texture.
Do try it out if you went Bukit Timah, most likely you will saw it since is along the stretch of food.


such a stupid baby. :X








this is how the shop look like, although i forgot the name...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the kbox :D

Serene said...

Hi, actually all Kbox have the same promo. Just remember to call them and book a room before you go down. :)

Anonymous said...

As in, the screen looks cool. Didn't see before. haha :X

Serene said...

I think now most of the kbox is getting some renovation already bah ? If not those newly open should have the same screen. Anyway the place i went is at Chua Chu Kang, which is next to Lot One.