www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Universal Studio




Went to Universal Studio on the 22nd March, Tuesday as it was 8th month anniversary with baby.
Not only the two of us but also with his bro and bro's friend.
We reached there around 3pm and straight to USS.





























Universal Studio is seperated into 7 parts which have The Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Ancient Egypt, Hollywood, Sci-Fi City and New York.
Sounds interesting ? Each part will have its own special 'attraction' and also restaurants and shops. Singapore really spent a lot for this.

When we first step in, baby pull me to play the biggest hi-speed roller coaster.
The roller coaster is call the Battlestar Galactica, it have two type.
One is Human(red) and another one is Cylon(blue).
Yes, I was being persuaded successfully to sit the Human one.
And to be true, I am not that excited because of my height fright. :X

I should say i am really speechless after the ride !
I told myself that it won't be too scary and the admission fee is expensive so i must play.
The Human one is really fast in speed and i heard it was about 14storey high up.
And i don't even dare to open my eyes at all when i was on the ride.

Even without opening my eyes, I can feel the strong force of pulling you down very fast.
Don't know how am i going to explain the feeling but is just a strong force to push you here and there.
Whats more ? The roller coaster at some part is really steep, is almost a straight line.
I guess this is the same feeling of jumping down from building !

Honestly, I cried at the part when the ride is going to end.
Luckily all the while baby's hand was with me so when i am really scared, I grab his hand tightly to feel better.
And that is the first and the end of roller coaster that i try.








i hate this !














baby and his brother.


iloveyou silly baby!


After that, I tried the Canopy Flyer which is somehow alike to sky ride but it is not as slow as what i expected.
Again, I didn't open my eyes throughout the ride.






Last of all, i went to Shrek 4D Adventure !
No more height fright, but just a short clip with 4D effect !
Which mean you can feel that you are one of the character inside the short clip.
They even sprayed water to give a better effect. :D
Should try this if you go USS !


























Inside the FarFarAway.




My trip to USS seems bored ? The rest of the day for me is just simply taking pictures and taking care of their belongings !

Sadly, we didn't have enough time to try the restaurant inside USS as the place close at 7pm.
An advise for all of you, try to be there earlier if not you won't get enough to play all the games.
Lastly, baby told me that the Pyramid (Mummy) roller coaster and Rapid Adventure (water) is quite interesting. If you are not scare of getting a little shock or get wet, you can try this two attraction.














The indoor roller coaster (Mummy Revenge)




the photo is blur ! but i think the two ppl behind a bit stupid so should post it up.












the water activities






After that, we walk around the shops and bought two t-shirt and my fav chocolate.
The t-shirt is really cute though !
Forget about taking the picture, but will post it here when i wear it. :)
And before we left Resort World Sentosa, we bought the yummy Garrett's popcorn.






Sorini chocolate ! 10 for $5.90 inside USS. Cocoa Tree sell $0.70 each.








Then off to Vivocity for our dinner at Sushi Tei. :)
Thanks baby for bringing me to USS, time pass quite fast, and both of us have been together for 8 months.
I love you ! Thanks for being there always.








No comments: