www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunplay Advertorial

ADVERTORIAL

I guess most of you have already read through about the products that i am going to advertise at some of my friend's blog.
But still I am here to write for the rest of the readers that have not know about this product !
Is the most important product to maintain your skin colour with the sunny and hot weather in Singapore !

Yes, I am here to introduce you all the NO.1 Sunblock in Japan, SUNPLAY !
What so good about this product ??
-Easy to apply on
-High SPF80 protection from harmful UVB rays that cause sun burnt
-PA++ protection from UVA rays that cause wrinkles and skin-ageing





SUNPLAY UV Body Mist Sunblock SPF80 PA++ (150ml, $17.90)

I love this products because it is much more easier to apply on than those lotion.
For me, I apply Sunblock quite often because of motorbike and also the weather in Singapore is killing me at times !
Therefore, using this body mist will save my time from applying it evenly and the nice smell after applying make me feel like spraying on my body everyday to prevent sunburnt.

-High UVA & UVB protection
-Water Resistant, long lasting for all kinds of outdoor activities
-Easy to apply one touch aerosol spray, applies evenly to whole body
-Refreshing citrus scent, with cooling sensation to soothe sunburned skin
-Non-greasy and light




SUNPLAY Super Block Sunblock Lotion SPF130 PA++ (35g, $17.20)

Although Body Mist is much more easier to apply but this Super Block have the highest UVB and UVA protection which make me could not resist on applying it to my body.
I am too afraid of getting sunburnt nowadays probably due to the sunny and hot weather that directly shine on me whenever i am on motorbike.
This series is more for sports and outdoor activities.

-Highest available UVA & UVB protection
-Has UV REFLECTANT technology to reflect UV rays
-Light on skin and Non-greasy
-Water resistant for 8hours protection outdoor







They still have other series:
  • Watery Cool SPF65 PA++ (For sports & outdoors activities, 35g, $17.20)
  • Clear Water SPF50 PA++ (For everyday use, 35g, $17.20)
  • Powdery White SPF47 PA++ (For everyday use, 35g, $17.20)
  • Water Kids SPF30 PA++ (Suitable for kid's sensitive skin, 42ml, $12.90)
  • After Sun Mask (Deep Sea moisturizing & Double whitening, 2 sheets, $7.90)




And with the pictures above, don't forget to apply your SUNPLAY SuperBlock sunblock whenever you go Sentosa or any outdoor activities ! :D
Maintain your skin colour and prevent sunburnt, then you must LOVE SUNPLAY !
You can purchase in all Watson stores !

Redeem your FREE SUNBLOCK Superblock SPF 130 PA+++ travel size sample at: http://www.facebook.com/sunplaysg?sk=app_151292538267800
Lastly thanks to The Sample Store and Sunplay for the sponsored products !♥

No comments: