www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brief Update

Just a brief updates on my life..
Currently school started this week and it have been the third day of school.
Good things to celebrate is that every Friday there are no school for me !!! :D
Anyway regarding the cds subject, I got in Japanese at first but after appeal 3 times with different choice and changing again and again, at last I got in S'pore Law.
I thought of changing it at first but it is the 3rd time already, every subject, there will be people who say difficult and easy so i guess is the best to believe myself ?
At least i am quite interested in S'pore Law.

Another Good News for me !
I have been ranting about not able to go Taiwan during my two months holiday, BUT my trip to Taiwan is confirm.
And I will be flying off to Taiwan on next Friday !!!!! I am excited though :DDD

Because of Taiwan trip which i will be going for 5D4N, so i will be skipping my Monday and Tuesday lessons.
Please pray hard that there will not be important lesson on the two day.
I will be having fun at Taipei, so at the moment had been searching many many info on what to do, eat, play at there !
Lastly, I will be staying in Ximending's hotel ! :DDD

Sometimes i still feel like i am dreaming ! Because is too random already.
I am super super looking forward to the day to reach ! :D

TAIPEI !!

No comments: