www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sentosa with Baobao & Stella






Finally another Sentosa Trip with my dearest Baobao & Stella ! :D
It was about one year ago since we went there together.
And this time is somehow different because our main motive is to take pictures especially for our coming up advertorial.
Should let you all guess what is the product that i will be doing advertorial soon ! Hehehee
(Think what we can use at Siloso Beach)







Waiting for tram to siloso beach...










is time to get change.


We reach around 1pm
But before we start taking pictures, not forget to have our mini picnic because i had make sandwiches for the both of them !
Suddenly feel like trying out a new cake recipes too ! Because is so long since i try out a new cake recipe from my mama. :X Probably i am getting too lazy when i have my baby.

Spent about 2hours at there plainly taking pictures at different view.
And of course we are done with the photos for advertorial. :D
Should say xinku my dear Baobao who brought her Tripod Stand along so that to support her DSLR camera so that the 3 of us could take a nice picture.








the sandwich that i prepared for them ! :D







































yes ! the tripod stand is there.




Don't know why but i just feel that this photo is great to put for Subject or Heading photo.
































love this shot many many...




After 2hrs, not even playing at all. All of us is getting tired.
We headed back to Vivocity and have a mini shopping then we sat down at Honeymoon Dessert and of course to have our yummy dessert.
I still love their Mango Sago because the sago is always super QQQQ !






my favourite mango sago !


Durian and Mango Pancake.








tired and bored ! :X


After our dessert, Baobao was not feeling well and Stella have to go casting so I left to find my classmates.
Actually I am tired too but then i don't feel like heading back home so early.
Went to Far East Plaza to meet my classmate and i bought another pair of heels again ! :X
I just bought a new heels yesterday though.

Waited for my mummy to end her work and i brought her to Paradise Dynasty @ Ion Orchard to try the nice and delicious Xiao Long Bao and La Mian. :D
I saw many good review when i research it and my mum love to eat Chinese Cuisine so i decided to treat her dinner.








the long teapot..






Ordered the original Xiao Long Bao because the coloured one i heard is not that great.
And because the flavour of the coloured one, only one that i feel like tasting it which is the cheese flavour. Maybe you all can try out the coloured one when you are there.
Is special though. :)


Guo Tie ! The dumpling inside have juice too ! :DD


The original chinese La Mian ! :D The soup is damn nice !




I ordered the La Mian that is together with this chicken chop.
Didn't expect it to taste so nice too ! Because i really can feel the juicy chicken when i bite it.
And it have a slight sweet taste too.


Radish Pastry. I think this is so so only. Not that great to me.


Dessert time ! I remember this is called Souffles. It taste a bit like those soft soft doughnuts.
But of course this texture is much more better.
With some icing on top, Red Bean Paste and Banana inside this 'doughnuts', it really taste super nice. :D
First time tried this.




I am glad that i actually went there because to me the Xiao Long Bao and La Mian is seriously nice.
It is around normal restaurant prices too although it look so high class inside.
Not only their food quality is good, their service is good too ! :DD

They just continuously pour tea for you with the special long teapot.
And a waiter who saw me having problem to pull out the La Mian from the bowl, he actually straight away asked me whether i need help to cut the noodles shorter.

I enjoyed my dinner @ Paradise Dynasty and will like to recommend to you all !
It is on the 4th level of Ion Orchard and you can't make reservation for this restaurant so choose a right timing to prevent long queue !

Actually i love to read food blog because i find out many nice and delicious food or maybe the best food in Singapore.
To me, I actually did constantly read a food blog which i think his writing is good and he write out his own feelings.
And this is the link: http://www.ladyironchef.com/
Should share it with my readers, so next time you all can try out many many more nice restaurants from the blog. :)

Thats all for today post, tomorrow meeting Chanel and will be heading to a nice scenery view's restaurant if i am not wrong.
So more nice post will be up ! :DD

No comments: