www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ebisboshi Shotengai Restaurant








Baby is lousy in smiling to the camera !!! Always look so stupid. :X







Yesterday went out with my baby to Bugis on a sunny & hot weather.
And yeas i remember to apply my Sunplay sunblock with the SPF 130++ lotion and then with the spraying SPF 80++.

I am too afraid being sunburnt and this time i am being saved by my SUNPLAY sunblock !
Seriously i have to say is really good because no sunburnt after sitting on the bike with the sunny and hot weather!

Went to have our lunch at Ebisboshi Shotengai, their desserts simply look delicious to the max !
Unfortunately after having a plate of Beef Yakiudon, i am too full to have another dessert.
Probably the next time !
After lunch, we went shopping at Bugis Street for a really short while.








They have a special way of ordering, which is by using the pen that i am holding it.





See the menu, every dishes below will have a tap here for the pen to work.
And the end of every pages will have enter, review and send.
Quite special right ??? :D








Love this Mango Yogurt Milkshake ! Taste nice :D


My Beef Yakiudon








Then off to his house to watch Star Award 2011 !
Quite happy for those who won under 破天网 Breakout show because i really love that show and catch it every episode.
Have not been watching TV quite often but Breakout is really a nice show which make me addicted.
Looking forward for coming Sunday Star Award Part 2.

Everytime when i look at Star Award or any show where they are in Mediacorp Studio, i will always remember how crazy i am in the past.
Mediacorp is like my second home few years back during Project Superstar 2 competition.
First time i am so crazy over chasing stars, which now i feel it is rather stupid. :X
And of course during that period when i am chasing stars, i just look like a typical fans with a nerdy and ugly face ! :X Everytime when i look at those photos, i just feel like laughing !

The right one is me. My bf keep say last time my face look really fat.
But last time i have a slimmer body compared to now !
My hair is damn ugly, without a proper hairstyle at all !
With my idiot and stupid red spectacles plus a bad smile on photo. :X


This is when i start to put on a light make up but everything so wrong.
Taking photo angle is not correct and my face still look chubby and still don't know how to smile !! LOL


and here is some photos from few days ago...
I guess is correct that when we grow older, baby fats might gone but still i think my face still look slightly chubby now !








PS. next post i am going to blog about the two cakes that i had baked recently. I will be putting up recipes so readers, you all wont be trouble to email me and ask me for recipes this time. :)
Probably also the favorite products or makeup i use it often.

2 comments:

Poohdomness said...

Wow what a strange restaurant, i like the samurai cut outs and the anime in the menu. Ill write down the name and try to go there one day.

I like your place pics and self pics ^.^

Serene said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment. :)
Hope you will enjoy when you going the restaurant !
Maybe you can try out the desserts..