www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Brief Update

This week is going to end soon but sadly i don't have much things to update.
Had been working for Tiger promo and Credit Card promo events.
Did met up with my friends but don't know why i am starting to be lazy of taking pictures so a wordy post.

________________________________________________________________
Met Jovin last Sun to catch up with her.
She bought me a lovely pink mirror and a high waist pant at Bangkok.
Thanks♥ !
Then the next few day was spent with my dear baby.


________________________________________________________________
And Thursday was super unlucky for me !
Sent my dear to school and was supposed to take train back home but just nice the train is faulty.
I waited for an hour for the train to be back to service.

Although i still feel quite lucky since i am going home but a lot ppl is heading to work and school.
It was about 9am to 955am.
I even saw people fainted due to the train stuck in the tunnel too long.
When i read through the news, it was say to be an electrical fault that due to the delay for the train towards Pasir Ris.

So I ended up shopping at Tiong Bahru Plaza since bus and taxi are all packed with people.
I went to Kimage for hair cut to kill time and waited for baby to end school.
Accompanied him for lunch and then i went off to Bugis for shopping.
Chatted with Jiemin at her workplace for quite a long time before i headed home.
I was supposed to meet Siman but she didn't woke up until late afternoon.


after my hair cut.


________________________________________________________________




Yesterday went to Sheraton Tower for Tiger Crystal Promo then baby fetch me to ECP.
Met Yinjie they all, i guess is about 15 ppl there yesterday.
We were there to celebrate JingFeng bday.
And we have our supper at East Coast Lagoon Food Village.












_________________________________________________________________

Now, I am rushing off to work. :D

No comments: