www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNARD.

met up with WenHui Special and headed to Town.
bought her birthday present and have our lunch at HK CAFE, then went to fareast to shop awhile.

after that i went off to meet Baobao GIRLFRIEND and Stella at City Hall mrt.
& off to IMM =)

it had been so long since i last went there cause it is like the other end of where i live.
went to daiso shopppp. then have our dinner at LJS.
walked around till 8plus and there is nothing to shop so decided to go Cineleisure to have MOVIE.
we watched the Land of the Lost then home sweet home.




wanted to have a nice sleep because have to wake up at 630am
ended up my Dad came home and was really drunk.
the first time i see him drink so much. he just keep vomit and shout.
dont know why i just felt very terrible and upset, i really dont like my family to drink.
he didnt even think of troubles he brought to us.
my mum cannot sleep during the midnight but have to keep takecare of him.
after that because of drinking too much, his heart beat increase and his heart start to pain.
he really make me keep crying. after that my mum called the ambulance and sent him to hospital. i guess it should be my terrible days.
i cant even get to sleep and my mum ask me go to pray..

when i am really feeling so upset and bad, thank for baobao girlfriend and weiquan to concern for me and my dad. thank a lot, i really appreciated. if there were nobody at all i dun know how awful will i feel. there is just so many things happen in one day.
sometime i really wish that i could stay in a room alone and keep crying or go to a sea and shout out loud.
so much troubles and problems just come to me but i dont have him around like last time.
i hate everything, i hate now, i hate my life, i hate myself..
why must it all become like this ? there is no more 3 person i can find when i got my problems.
now i can only find baobao when i have my problems, seriously she had been a great friend to me, always being there for me. Thank my dear girlfriend =)

No comments: