www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

REPLIES TAG !

Min: Haha, finally here comes your holiday. I;ve a week more to go. Is my pleasure to be sweet. Loveyou! TC yeah, seeyou.<3
-Lols, my holiday is packed with studies and working nah ! i only will have mostly free time during the last week of my holiday. is my pleasure to have you this friend =) Loveyou too my dear. takecare too!

edward: hahaha tag u super duper long alright...
edward: always wanted ask u out de ehh but always wrong timing.. sadded!!><
edward: u holidae now hor i wil see when i booked u out for one dae okay hahaha..
edward: always forget how long we know each other lo but always nv meet up before.. heh!!..
edward: u tk good care.. stay pretty** heh..
-your tag is super duper long, next time actually can put it together de -.= hahahs. lets see when free then. thank alot ! take good care too k ? =)

Xia0kaijie: I'm so ugly
-where got ugly ! dont think so much nah =) still very handsome.

andy: 2morrow can eat oreo cheese cake le yes!
andy: i got tag
-your head ! no oreo cheese cake hahas. I know you got tag =)

xiaoran: eww! oreo cheese cake!! ask ur big bro do agn leis >.<
-Lols, quite sometime never see him make cake already. hahas. u go ask him make nah =)

milky,jessica: hey when wan met me?
-i think we have to make it next weekday le. cause this coming weekday i will be working. Let me know again the date k ? =) loves.

XiaoHui: Hello,relink me
-Okays, relinked yeas ! takecare too~

pardeep: thanks 4 the enjoyable day i had on my b'day.... thanks alot
pardeep: hope 2 c u soon again=)
-Welcome yeas, you have to thank gary and nicholas more bah. they two came out with the ideas first. school reopen will see ya around le. =)

calvin: hellos,tagged:)
-Thank for the tag yeas ! takecare ~ =)

edward: hahaha work work ba...
edward: don bored bored LOL!!
-Obviously will bored sia ! especially when i work alone -.= hahhas.

JuNliAnG: hope allu wanted will come true=)
-hey, thank alot ! but i think for some is really impossible -.= Lols.

KAILI,: Hi Aiai!
-Hello my dear Aiai, thank for the tag. takecare and love ya.

SHAWN: Meow Meow
-Lols, there is no cat here ! why meow meow. hahhahaas.

Renee: relink me luv!
-Okays my dear, relinked you. takecare and loves.

pardeep: link mi... crazyboi34.blogspot.com
-Okay, linked you up already =)

guy: wow, hot much
-er, thank..

Tingting says: Linked. (:
Tingting says: Link me up too urhs. Http://tht-sweetaffair.blogspot.com/ (:
-I linked you up too already my dear. =) takecare !

Baby: TAGIN =)
-Thank for the tag, so long since you last tag wor =) takecare yeas !

No comments: