www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009

WORKING WORKING & WORKING !
as usual worked at Parkway Parade and from 12-8pm.
after work waited for Kensuke for 1 HOUR !!!!! BECAUSE there is Traffic Jam along the way that make me wait for his car so long ! wasted my time =X hahahahs.

but at least got a treat from him
he brought me to UE square which is near Clarke Quay.
had our dinner @ Japanese BBQ. my first time to there and so i am abit noob =X
don't really understand the menu too !


ordered Korean Rice, Beef, Chicken and Vegetables....
i think the food is nice ? but it is super ex.
the total bill cost about $80+











after that went to walk around at Clarke Quay.






Some photos credited to Kensuke =)
around 11plus, he sent me to Katong. THANK ALOTS !
went to meet Chaichee they all and stayed at Home of Pool awhile.
about 1plus am, cabbed back home with Jiahui.
thank Weiboon for the cab fare =)

Why do guys can love two girl at once so easy ??
i hate it ! leave me out of all this troubles, i really hate to keep thinking of it.
& stop money-minded. it just hurt a lot.
just cant you make your feelings clear ?

No comments: