www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photo during the chalet.

Today woke up and prepared.
went down my house and i was shocked ! -.=
Saw Jinxiang, Ben, Weiboon, FengFeng, Yinjie.
then Desmond fetch Jiahui over to my house below also.

so thats why Jiahui and i is late for school today !
went to market and they ate their breakfast.
after that went to school for lessons.
school is so boring but i have to study for my last year !

today only study for Physic and Social Studies.
other periods all don't have teacher.
Gonna have my F&N O level Practical this coming Friday, Hope everything will be fine =)

i really don't know what are you doing. please don't be greedy k?
you hurt me a lot and i did forgive you so many time, somemore the last time i forgive you is the one that is very serious.
ask all the girls, not much or maybe no one will forgive you at all for that.
please make your mind clear, you are making me crazy. not only you are very confuse k.

No comments: