www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hoho. Yesterday and Today i am free from work !
Cause after tonning at chalet on the Friday, i am super tired and getting a bit sick.
rested at home yesterday and i am really sick of nose bleeding this few days, it just so suddenly.
i think i have to drink more herbal tea !

and i didnt even went to celebrate with Baobao they all for their fren's birthday. Sorry.
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOK WEI !

Today didnt went work cause my boss tell me to rest.
but last minute i know that there is a meet up to take the clothes that i bought from the blogshop. Finally can take my clothes ! I bought 3 piece and one piece is Baobao's. All the clothes is super cheap nah !

after that i am so bored, no where to go and went to find my mum for dinner.
and yes i got a free dinner. =)
i didnt straighten my hair at all, was kinda rush. hmm, this is how my hair look when i didnt straighten. Straighten or Not Straighten is nicer ?

then i headed to takashimaya to find my dearest April who is working there! its super long since i last saw her !
we really had a great chat together. Hoho, now i know she often read my blog already, remember to tag hor ! hahahas. I love her too! she is a sweet girl ~





and thank April for giving me those samples of what she is selling. is all Japan food and i think it is nice yeas ! Thank a lot my dear. If anyone want to buy some special thing, you actually can go down and look at it =) I guess you didnt really see those shops around. Its at Taka B2. =)

After that i went to find Dextor cause he is working at Wisma. Chat with him awhile and i went off to Bedok inter to meet my dear Siman =)
we went shengsiong to shop ! hahahs. and then to KFC for some snacks.
after that had a great chat with her and camwhored !

& if you know me and her well, you will know what we are same ! =X









after that took bus back home and i saw Shermeen and Jessica Cuties!
Will be working tml, tue, fri, sun and maybe sat.
Tml working 11.30am - 7.30pm @ Isetan Parkway ! I am so lazy to go work nah ! =X

No comments: