www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I MUST LEARN TO LOVE THE TIME NOW. PLAY HARD & FORGET IT


Yesterday met up with Gary Kor & Nicholas at Tampines Mall around evening.
went to have my dinner and we walked around at Tamp1
then they send me back home. =)
_______________________________________________________________


Today met Gary Kor & Nicholas near my house to have our breakfast.
headed to school together for our Prelim English Oral =)
i hate it nah, my english is seriously sux =X the conversation and picture part gotta pull my marks down.

after Oral, went back home and prepared.
met Nicholas and headed to Simei to meet Gary & Pardeep.
Gary is simply addicted to those basketball machines that is in Arcade.
anyway there is a booth at the Simei first floor where the top 4 males and female will get a chance to compete for a competition.
anyway its Pardeep's birthday today. so me, gary and nicholas went to bought a cake to surprise him =)
the birthday cake =) its nice ! CHEESECAKE !
they are all trying hard to light up the candles =)

Gary keep playing, trying to break his own record. =)

waited for very long at there, cause Gary keep playing. but he got the 8th position i think. his score is 572 =)
after that walked to Expo and walked around @ John Little Sales ! bought some choco and sweets...
headed back home afterward. *thanks Gary for sending me back home =)

on the way to EXPO

Thats us~ =) hehehs. taking pictures in the bus



Nicholas. Pardeep. Gary
Gary Kor =)

a new friend i make =) he forced me to eat Liqour Choco ! hahahas.

Nicholas, 8 yrs of friendship i guess ?

i love this choco and sweet ! its simply so nice ~
Thank Pardeep alot for giving me this plush =)
i should take good care of it !

No comments: