www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I WANT CUT MY HAIR !
I WANT BUY LOTS OF CLOTHES !
I WANT HAVE LOTS OF $$$ !
I WANT MEET UP ALL MY FRIENDS !
I WANT MORE HOLIDAYS !
I WANT MORE CHALET =)
I WANT _ _ _ _ _ _ _


my fringe is seriously getting longer nah ! NO BANGS ALREADY ! =.=
i am super busy this 2weeks, wake up early in the morning everyday for school and work.
Mon to Fri had to wake up at 7, Sat and Sun about 8plus too.
after work and study then went out with friends..... TIRED*
sleeping damn late this few days cause had been chasing a show in the internet, the Korean F4 !

Today working as normal, but almost all the friend i know had been transfer to other places i guess ? ITS BORED !
but luckily now Wenhui is working together with me every Saturday & Sunday.
goody, got people to chat with~

thank my friend to come find me during my break time or i will be so lonely to eat alone. =)ended work at 7pm and bought some Jap snacks. it taste yummy !
took bus 31 back to Tampines with my friend and slacked at Tampines awhile.
i am so touched by the accompany =) hahahas.


TOMORROW WORKING AS USUAL ! 11am-7pm ! Yawns*
how i wish i am rich then i dont have to work !

No comments: