www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Here to update some photos!
Photos during Baobao's birthday and my Graduation Day =DDD



Thank Girlfriend for taking this picture =DD



Finally only left 3 more paper and my O level will be officially ended ! =D
awaiting for 11 November to come!
My dearest Girlfriend and I also had came out with plans on where to go that day, it will be a seriously high day for us when we could put down all our studies and PLAY.
Plus will going dye hair too~~~~ WEEEeeeeee.......

Just want to......
Thank all the teacher who had been helping me on my studies especially MrsChua, MrKok and MrFarizal who took extra time to coach me! I really improved a lot with all your helps =D
Thank my dearest Girlfriend who had been there for me whenever i got problems.
& not forget Jasmine, who also had been there for me.

No comments: