www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010





















Happy Chinese New Year & Valentine Day !

I had a lonely valentine day this year because my darling is at Malaysia now !
Luckily is Chinese New Year so at least i am busy to go my relative and friend's house.

woke up in the morning and prepare to go my relative's house.
reached there around 12plus and stayed there till around 2plus and we headed down to a temple at Ubi area.
went there to pray my dad's grandpa then headed to another temple to pray for my mum's grandma & grandpa.

my second brother

my elder brother















Mummy ! do we look a like ? =D

with my cousins.
















is always the same routine every year on Chinese New Year.
then after praying, we have to walk a very very long way down to a bus stop as only there got bus to go down my mother side's relative.
If the weather is not so hot then maybe i am still fine but it always super hot during Chinese New Year !

then reached my relative house and had steamboat at there.
and also ate a lot New Year cookies, guess i will grow fat ! =X should control myself already !
watched television at there to kill time then around 6plus, my mum suggested to go home already because she know i am going to my friend's place at night.
so she say go home and have a rest first then go to my friend's place.









around 9plus, cabbed down to meet Siman together to go WeiAn's house.
so many people were there !
chit chat with some of them and taking picture time !
there is so many many pictures of WeiAn and YinJie ! hahahs the two zilian one...
Anyway it was Alex's birthday and Ben's birthday coming too.
So celebrated with them.
































Ahhao.

my two korkor ! =D

Weiquan.

see the Weian acting cute !







twist* =X

the two acting cute !!!







my dear Siman !


then around 11plus, YinJie, Weiquan, Ben, WeiBoon, Derrick and I went down to Siman's house.
they went to gamble at the living room while Yinjie, weiquan and i stay in the room to camwhored !
Weiquan was playing my Itouch so he did'nt took much pictures except me and Yinjie is taking a lot ! Hahas. =D


















One !

two !

three !

four !

five !







weiquan used the ferrero choco wrapper to fold a flower. damn nice !
but for this picture is not really clear and is a bit out of shape after being pressed by someone !



looking at weiquan playing my ITouch !

Hehes. i know you are taking picture !





woah ! rich right ?! 3 gucci wallet and obviously not mine =(
Is Weiboon, Derrick and Yinjie one !


Stayed there till around 3am and cabbed back home !
is so tiring ! it had been so long since i last ton the whole day...

No comments: