www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010






Met up with my dearest JieMin at Lavender to accompany her collect her passport.
Thought that it will be very fast yet is still so long queue even it is weekdays.
So we had one hour of waiting in between.
Then i decided to walk to Golden Mile for Chocolate Fondue since we were already at nearby.

I love the chocolate fondue ! =D
& i heard before that there is cheese fondue somewhere in Singapore too but did'nt get to try before.
Guess should go try some other day since i love cheese too ~





after eating, we headed back to collect her passport then down to Bugis !
Of course is shopping time when we go there. JieMin need buy her CNY clothes so i accompanied her.
Thinking of controlling myself and not to shop because i had been spending too much for just less than one month ! Is like one month of my pay had gone on my shopping.
But when i step into Bugis Street and start looking around, i get to see clothes that i like !
Damn it, i am spending my money again !


JieMin ! So envy that her eyes is big even without makeup !






After the whole shopping, i get myself 3 clothes and 1 bag plus some other stuffs.
Yeas, i spend a lot again ! =(
Luckily won't be having shopping so soon after today because i will be working tomorrow and soon CNY is coming!

too bored when i am stuck outside of my house because i forget to bring my key !


Hopefully there is more events, photoshoots and probably some part time job for me.
Or else i will sure not able to withstand for like two months more before my Poly start !

No comments: