www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

staying at home for the whole afternoon to pack my room !
evening having my english tuition...
starting to feel a bit packed cause i will be having briefing tomorrow for an event job.
then thursday meeting JieMin for shopping.
working at Surf N Rider on 12th, 17th and 18th.

Will also be working for an event job on Disneyland thingy from 19feb to 14mar for friday, saturday and sunday for four consecutive weeks !
and the working time is about 12-8pm.
I am so busy straight after my new year !!! Bored !*
I am really sorry to B, cause actually meeting him on Friday but ended up last minute i have to work so can't celebrate valentine day with him. He will be going off to malaysia from saturday for one week! I gonna miss him ! =D

Hate the weather in Singapore, is so hot nowadays and i am getting more and more heaty.
sick with flu and cough already ! sometime even have nose bleed ! hate the feeling!


credited to Mark.

No comments: