www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today finally get my rest !
I slept for quite a long hours then went to Paya Lebar with my mum around 4pm for an interview.
was asked to go for an interview for the Beauty Advisor position on a skincare product, Jurlique.

But ended up after the whole interview, i feel that i should not work because i guess if i am working, i will get to miss some event jobs and the pay will definitely better than being beauty advisor.
Plus i am going to start my Poly on the mid April so i won't need to have a really proper and stable work though cause it just left around 1 month plus.

I told the client that i will confirm with her tonight.
After much consideration, i am not working because i need a more flexible work !
After the interview, i went to Bugis with my mum and i really start spending money !!!
because i am at BUGIS ! of course i will start spending.

i bought two shorts, one skinny jeans, one dress, one bag and one shoe !
i spent about $100plus just in about 1 hour i guess ? because most of the stuff is beforehand that i had been wanted to buy but always decide very long and did'nt go buy !
After shopping, went to Bugis Junction for our dinner @ Crystal Jade.
and i actually treated my mum for the dinner ! it cost me $30plus.
went back home around 8plus.

















No comments: