www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, February 08, 2010


I re-dye my hair ! is brighter now ! is it look better ? =D



Headed to Tampines 1, Twister for my hair cut and treatment.
It cost me about $160+ but still i am quite satisfied with my hair now.
& specially thanks to Kason to try push me into the slot when he actually got no slot left.
He is so busy, having hair cut almost every hour but of course he cut hair really nice so many people went to find him. =)
So if you are interested to get your hair cut, you can go Tampines 1, Twister, the top level.







After that went to meet my dearest Girlfriend !
anyway Stella did not meet us up last minutes.
so went to have my lunch first at Subway ~~~
then headed to Bugis for shopping ! & i get myself two dress ! =X
i should stop spending my money or else i am sure getting broke soon when i am not working at all now !!!!!






my dearest Girlfriend <3



my temporary perm...

















i love this photo ! especially the effects from my camera !=D












headed back home around 8plus.
nowadays i can't get to go sleep when it is not 1am or 2am ! i will flip around my bed and just can't get to sleep. hate it!
anyway my sore throat had become cough already ! pray hard it will recover soon before CNY or else i have to miss those new year cookies !

No comments: