www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am super tired today !
Morning had a photoshoot and yesterday had almost 10hours of work !
I actually woke up late today. Should be waking up at 5plus yet i woke up at 7plus.
Quickly prepare and headed down to photoshoot.

Had my photoshoot together with another model, Dionna. =D
Today was only total of 4 photographer and Mark came at a later time too.
got a few photographers could'nt make it last minute.
Here are some of the photos took using my camera !








It was about one year or two years back when i hold on to a chinese umbrella!
Because of my cca (chinese dance).

































with Dionna








Around 6plus, Nicholas came over to take belt from me. So i brought down my camera to take a few pictures with him ! =D

















Then headed down to my relative house with my family to have Reunion Dinner !
every year is the same .
had my reunion dinner till around 10plus and headed back home.











No comments: