www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Met my dearest Siman today !~
actually meeting Amicell too but she last minute have to stay back in school =(
headed down to Cityhall and shopped around at CityLink and Marina Square.
and just simply this two shopping mall can make us shop for about 5 to 6hours !

I am getting bored with Bugis and Town already ! The stuff there is always the same and same which make me did'nt get to see anything i like.
But today i get to see stuff i like but of course is more expensive !! cause i am not shopping at Bugis Street which i can get even $10 for one clothes.

at XinWang HK Cafe







wee~ my curry chicken noodles =D



Bought 2 pair of heels which cost me about $140plus !
and 2 tops about $70.
1 necklace, earring, bracelet and a hairband which about $40.
1 bath scrub which is really effective but of course for the results you have to pay the price. it cost about $70plus but for today is only $30plus.
and include my dinner at XinWangHKcafe which is around $10.

I actually spent about $300plus for just one day ! Damn it ! I guess i really have to find a part time job soon or else i will be broke very soon !!!! I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF ALREADY ! No more shopping !






i love the lighting !!
































I really love the shopping time with Siman ! though i get to spend so much money which make me heart pain but at least i am quite happy to get stuff i want. =X
Have not spent so much money for one day before lor !
& of course we get to camwhore a lot today too !!!! =D
I should meet up with her real soon again cause we have a lot to gossip and chat~

























No comments: