www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, July 02, 2010






After school, I went down to Bartley to work at a country club nearby.
I almost went lost because the place is remote.
When i was walking along the road, not even one people i can ask for road direction because the whole place is just empty !
I could not find the place and ended up taking cab to the country club.
I worked for four hours till 12am and met my dearest Joanna.

We cabbed down to East Coast Park and went to HongKong cafe for my dinner or probably supper first. I had Beef Fried Rice.
Then we went to a bar for food and drinks. Ordered cocktail and chit-chatted with Joanna for a few hours.
Both of us actually planned to stay till next morning so that we could save the cab fare but ended up we could not bear with our tiredness eyes and so we took a cab back home.
































No comments: