www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010








Met up with Meixing and Annie to Orchard for our beer fest's pay.
Because of some problems from the cheque that they issued last time and we have to take a trip down to the office again.
After that Annie accompanied me to find my parents to buy traveling insurance for my HK trip.

Then we walked over to Takashimaya and to get some stuffs before we went over to Mc'donald to try the new flavor's french fries !
Annie's husband came down to Orchard to fetch us to East Coast Park in the late evening.
And we had steamboat for our dinner but it was a bad decision though because the food was not that nice and not much ingredients for us to eat.













After the steamboat, they send me back home.
Thanks for the treat and sending me back. =)

No comments: