www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Met up with Annie after school today.
Because she had spent a certain amount at Sephora which in return get her two free make up lesson.
And she brought me along to Ion Orchard, Sephora.

I love the effect from this camera ! I feel like changing my camera ! =(
Anybody want buy Sony T20 and Panasonic FX-65 ?! =DDD



the beauty advisor helping me to make up. =D







Both of us learned new stuffs that asked all the enquires that we not sure about make up.
Thanks to the nice beauty advisor there. She teach us how to put eye make up and also she tested it on our eye. Spent about 2hours at Sephora before we went off.
We went to eat ice cream at Gusttimo located at Ion Orchard.



















making stupid faces ~













Guess what ? The ice cream cost us $7.20 for one cup. The menu actually stated 3 scoops to say nicely but actually its only one scoop with 3 flavor.
The ice cream is not that nice compared to Marvelous Cream. Both of us still preferred Marvelous Cream. =D

Went over to somerset's Court to look at some cameras.
I am in love with Annie's camera effect ! I just feel like changing my camera again. =(

No comments: