www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 08, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINYI & KEITH !

Went to JustAcia located at Dhoby Xchange with all my classmate to celebrate Xinyi & Keith's birthday !!!
I had an enjoyable day with them. Sometime class need to be more united i guess ?
Hope both of them did enjoy our celebration for them.



























After the lunch, everybody split into a few groups because going different places.
I went off with Xinyi to Somerset 313 to buy a top before we went to Cineleisure for karaoke.
Life is pretty boring though.
Everytime there is only a few choices that I can do. Shopping, Movie, Karaoke, Drinking......
Maybe sometime i should go find more stuffs to do on my free time.



Headed back to Tampines after that and I went to look for Stella.
Waited for her work to end and we went to have dinner.
Its always expensive when both of us went to eat together as we tend to order a lot of dishes without thinking will we finish it.
Is kinda wasting money and i know we should change this bad habit !!!



















Chitchat with her after dinner and headed back home during midnight. =)

No comments: