www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


I am happy with everything now and especially having my sweet and caring boyfriend around.
I had only one hour of school today because all the lessons were canceled.
Went to school just for a math test and waited for Bi to come fetch me.
He actually gave me a surprise to come all the way into my school.
Some small little things he did actually make my day because it meant a lot to me.







We planned to meet Jiemin and Dickson but everything screwed up.
Bi came over my house for a few hours before we headed back to cck.
We took bus 67 all the way down and the bus trip take about 2hour plus !!!
Went to have dinner at Bukit Timah before meeting his friends.
Cabbed back home at night.

Thanks my dear for being so sweet.
He always nag at me to have a full meal and not to starve.
He always tell me not to do too much things for him
He always tell me to save all my money and not spend it.
He make me trust him because he dont break my promise.
He have a mature thinking that i will prefer than all my past one.
He make me speak English more often with him.
He will always correct my English.

Everything he did make me touched, even just a small little part.
I am happy with everything now. =)
I know i love him a lot and appreciate every single thing he did.

Bi, I love you !

No comments: