www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 04, 2010




bought a Chocolate Oreo Milkshake at Mcdonald's Dessert Kiosk and get a limited edition Blueberry ice cream flavor Oreo. =D

Worked for yesterday and today.
I hate to work places that are remote and quiet because i always ended up taking cab than going down myself by bus or mrt.
Especially yesterday when i ended work, i can't even find a cab at all !

Today went over to Holland Village after my work to meet Keith, Alexander and Kensuke and their friends.
We went to Crystal Jade Kitchen for our supper and i didn't know that actually Crystal Jade will close so late. It close at 3am but a lot of dim sum is already not on order list ! I want eat "Xiao Long Bao" =(








memories flow back when i was at Holland Village.
The last time i went there is to surprise someone, wondering will you still remember ?

Ordered Dumpling Noodle and Soya Bean Milk for my supper.
Headed back home around 1am. Tired !

No comments: