www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, May 01, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORKOR !





TODAY is Labour Day, also my big brother's birthday~
headed to Novena to take my pay @ Surf N Rider, the shop that i worked last time.
chit-chatted with Joanne and Irene a while.
then went to shop around at Square 2. bought a few make up things~
Irene.

Joanne.



back to Tampines to meet Baby for shopping, called him a few times but he did not pick up.
and found out that he is sleeping.
walked alone damn lonely k ! so i went to find my second bro.
we bought cake for my big bro and mother's day present.
the cake look nice ?!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORKOR~
after that headed to baby's home and luckily his dad is at home to open the door for me.
went home a while later.
ITS A WASTE OF TIME today ! here goes my holiday~~

No comments: