www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Dearest Girlfriend
met up with Baobao Girlfriend and headed to Bugis !
went to walk around at bugis street, its always the same boring...

did'nt bought anything at all.
after that girlfriend brought me to eat DESSERTS !
and is all MANGO ~~
then we got nothing to do so we went Plaza Singapura.

shopped around and went to CATHAY.
wanted to have our dinner at Aston but the queue is super duper long.
so we went to eat at Billy Bomber. =)
have Seafood Spaghetti and not forget the Oreo MilkShake !

after that went to watch movie, " The Uninvited".
finish the show and i was a bit blur with the storyline.
ended up asking a lot question.
headed back to Plaza Singapura and we saw 大嘴巴 singing.
cause there was a concert carry on for the i weekly stuff.

home sweet home around 12plus. =)
i love my dearest girlfriend !
PHOTOS:
I LOVE CARAMEL CORN =)



THE YUMMY MANGO DESSERTS ~~~~
MANGO WITH BEANCURD ! its very nice =)
MANGO SAGO

MY DEAR GIRLFRIEND ! I LOVE HER LOTS =)



OREO MILKSHAKE @ BILLY BOMBER
SEAFOOD PASTA

I LOVE HER =D


THE CONCERT, DA ZHUI BA IS SINGING =)

No comments: